In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Responsible: ESCUELA MASAJE CALIFORNIANO BARCELONA.
- NIF: B05452941
- Address: Comte d’Urgell 55 1º 1ª 08011, Barcelona – Españ
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: https://escuelamasajecaliforniano.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
No personal information is required to browse the Web site.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Holder and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – SiteGround – only as described on the pages:
- Legal Notice
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller is different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be disclosed to third party organizations, except that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out; in such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information regarding the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Data Subject will be kept until he/she requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analyticsis a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
- Types of cookies used by Google
When browsing the Website non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.
Security and buyer protection
How to book
1.- The client requests availability by email or telephone for the classroom course in which he/she is interested.
Once availability is confirmed, the school will send you an email with the budget indicating the deposit required for your reservation. This deposit must be paid by bank transfer within 48 hours. The remaining amount will be paid in CASH on the day the course starts.
3.- If the client fails to make the deposit within 48 hours of sending the email with the quote and confirmation of availability, he/she must contact us to check availability again, otherwise the school will not be responsible for securing the booking.
1.- If the client decides to cancel the booking, the school must be notified at least thirty (30) days prior to the course start date, in which case the client is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, minus a twenty-five euro (25€) administration fee.
2.- If the cancellation is notified by the client to the school less than thirty (30) days before the course start date, the client will NOT be entitled to a refund of the amount paid. In this case the amount paid will be held for a future booking within a period not exceeding one year, during which the client may select a new date to complete the course, depending on availability.
3.- If cancellation is notified less than seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival or commencement of the course, the client will not be entitled to a refund of the deposit paid.
The Escuela Masaje Californiano, sl understands that with the payment of the deposit both parties agree to the conditions set out in their last written communication either by email or whatsapp or any other written means.
Cancellation due to COVID-19 restrictions
In the event of cancellation as a consequence of COVID-19 effects (Confinement, cancelled flights, illness…) and as long as the cause is demonstrable, we offer 2 possibilities:
1. The school will keep the deposit paid and you will be given a voucher with no expiry date so that you can start or resume the course when the situation allows it.
2. Cancellation of the booking and refund of the deposit paid, minus a €25 administration fee.